I am an artist-theologian. An artist-theologian is an artist who has spent about forty years studying the Bible, writings of the Saints, and communing with God. (note to self: Write a Memoir) I am an artist who put down my paintbrush and balled my clay to pick up the word as my medium of choice.
- I wrote a book entitled The Immortal Life, currently awaiting publication, upon which this blog is based. The Immortal Life gives a marvelous account of God’s plan for humankind from Genesis to the new earth, the land of immortality.
- I hold a BFA from the Maryland Institute College of Art.
- I taught art in Sierra Leone for the Peace Corps
- I exhibited my painting and ceramic sculpture in Baltimore, Washington, DC and Las Vegas.
- For love of people and money I run a food service design company. My company has designed cafeterias for important places like The New York Times Headquarters, the US Census Bureau, and The National Museum of African American History and Culture in DC.
- My company newsletter is widely hailed as the best in the business, like the blog it can be funny, thought provoking, and informative.
- I was a feature writer for the Mosaic, the newsletter of the Saint Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- I was volunteer editor for the Orthodox Christian Network.
- I have one several unpublished books awaiting my retirement, all included in serial blog form on this page.
- I am Greek Orthodox but my book is not about Orthodoxy, although I admit Orthodoxy informs my faith, and I try never to veer from its path.
email me at email@example.com